Prebiotics; It is defined as food fibers that cannot be digested by the human body that help the intestines to function regularly.
Benefits of Prebiotics:
- Helps the beneficial bacteria in the intestinal flora to work
- Supports the healthy and proper functioning of the intestine
- Regulates blood sugar
- Increases the absorption of minerals such as calcium and magnesium
It is found in fibrous foods such as onions, garlic, leeks, apples, oats and barley.
Probiotics; They are living organisms that are beneficial for the digestive system and health.
Benefits of Probiotics:
- Reduces the number of harmful bacteria by increasing beneficial bacteria in the intestine
Maintains the natural balance of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Prevents diarrhea
- Prevents discomfort such as bloating
- Strengthens the immune system
It is found in foods such as yoghurt, kefir, ayran, pickles, cheese, fermented milk.